Image Map

Wednesday 16 April 2014

How To: Simple Party Decorations

Today I went to Hobby Craft and the craft punches were half price! HALF PRICE! If ever there was a reason to buy them, this is it. I've been after a 1" and 2" circular punch for a while. I aimed to buy it at The Knitting and Stitching Show but had no luck so I was going to wait until Sept when I went to The Big Stamp and Scrapbooking Show, but who can pass up a bargain like this! They actually work very well and I've been trying to think of more ways to use them. I'll obviously be using them in future Scrapbook layouts, but here's a different, fun and easy way to use them.


Hanging Party Decorations!

You will need:




It's all very simple! You're going to need bits of string or twine either in varying lengths or all the same, it's totally up to you. Then you're going to need to cut out an even number of big circles or small circles. You can use any shape you like and any size. You just have to remember to cut out an even number of them.


Once all your circles are cut, you're going to stick one of them to the string using the sticky tape. I did this for all the circles first before moving onto the next step. I used washi tape because it's easy to tear and makes the whole thing even faster!


For the next step, I used my glue ruler to add a bit of glue to the circles I just taped. Then I stuck the other circle on top so they were patterned on both sides.



After they're all stuck down, and you've made however many you think you'll need, use some extra tape to stick them up where you'd like the party to be!



Easy peasy!

(I stuck mine on my cupboard because my clothes are obviously having a party in there. That must be why it's so messy everytime I open it! Lol!)


No comments:

Post a Comment